- Responsible for sourcing, cost negotiations, credit terms and buying of raw materials.
- Responsible to plan,source and develop an alternative or new potential supplier.
- To establish cost down strategy such as source alternative grade of materials,delivery lead time and good service.
- Follow up outstanding Purchase Order and expedite delivery of goods.
- Responsible to monitor and evaluate supplier such as quality, delivery service and support.
- Prepared Purchasing monthly report.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Seelong,Senai.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.